Monday, February 8, 2010

Those books are in my story today


Today storiessss........
As i come to school i feel so anxios because of the stomach ache.
I try to go home.But, something stop me to go home. No car how they want to pick me up.
I just stay still till recess, I can stand finally.
Up to after recess, bahasa Malaysia and additional mathematics.
My teacher Cikgu Kasuma says she did see me on Bintulu.org .Oh my god i said..
It's okey. I 'm not feel tatty anyway.

Additional mathematics subject. As well, Me and my friends seat behind talking talking a lot till the jam is finished at 12.45opm o'clock.
we talk a lot . we talk everything. How to tell. "just talking" but, we have study addmath . talking sambil menulis sambil belajar kata orang

Now... Im ready for my tusyen class.
will be contineo..

No comments:

Post a Comment