Monday, February 8, 2010

what am saying is a bad word?

What i am saying to people is it the bad word i use ?.
Because, when i were talk to people they simply ignore us. I 'm so sad ..
Very- very sad. they are all totally right. Me is totally wrong.
this is usually happen to me. But i just make myself ok and ok . actually not.
Every morning when i start the topic then no Ending. Every minute i want to start the talk , someone in. every hours i seat then they make me stand. I 'm so tired to have this style over here. They though me a what!! piss up not piss of anymore.

The friendship is always no ending. if they are die. that's all.
Just be patient, Like me. I just sitting alone and work harder to find the answer.
Pretending Not clever in class but inside " something in mind".


No comments:

Post a Comment