Monday, June 14, 2010

I have a story that people should know

My Bestfriends Wan Ismail, He was a good friends to me, His family is kind people. He was born in Terengganu and then school at Bintulu > I start wave my hand and i asked him what is your name. Then he answer " Wan Ismail" then he reply me back the questions " how about you" then i answered " I am Melchizedek" the he tell me with small tune of voice "How to Pronounce your name perfectly?" then i answered " Just called me Mel or Melchi". then, we're sat together in two table, he sat by left and i sat right. We're talkactives in Class and we talk about interest of hobbies. He loves of Dinosaurs and I loves Aeroplane. Start talking with loud speaking. I told Him, where is your house? then he answered.Just near the kindergarten. then, i told him. Do you have PS? play stations? then he answered" YES" why then? then i answered him. Don't you mine if i come to your house for palying play stations.then he answered sure you can. Then, i felt very happy. I tell him that, do you have any siblings?? then he'd say. No haven't. then i told him, you're the first son. He was looking for friends in House , cause he din't have any siblings. This is because His family was very kind to me and treat me like a good samaritan. In class we study together , we talk together, share our vacations story ,work hard in class.And sometime we go for cycling at beaches.He loves to tell about dino ,sure it is .He talk that dinosaurs is really Exist and his imaginations to talk is like reallity . I told him, Wait a second do Malaysia has a dinosaurs? then he answer .Malaysia hasn't a dinosaurs even the scienctist says that dinosaurs is only exist in Brazil and certain place a long time ago.I was Stun. His storry was fascinating and interesting. He really enjoyed his self to talk with me. Cause he thought me as his brother. I kind da visited to his house every single day. Even I am not boring. No wonder he always travelling too. "just like me" we school in primary school together and finished our UPSR. We're lucky that we're only the highest who get english passes. I do care about people english. But most of them get failed. We can write a long storry because we loves to talk. and the imaginations is exsis becausse his imaginations is reallity. Then, after a year, We're in secondry school . Im In class 1c and he 1d just beside my class.we 're waiting for recess then we going to rest together we ate together in canteen, drink a pepsi. after the 1years is past. suddenly i felt sad. Because he moved without telling me. Im barelly sad, i think every second. How can I lives Now. where did he go. then, my heart started to beat very fast.keep searching and searching. Some friends told me that he has moved to oversea and outstations. How do I contact him.. then, i only has his house phone number. I keep calling his house.keep calling.No boddy answerd the phone.. then i lose hope. I keep saying to myself. How could this be.. .. Now, i sat alone in class, with peculiar friends seating beside me. backstabber and on. Hope one day, we'll meet again.............

No comments:

Post a Comment