Friday, May 14, 2010

When I was a child..

When i was a child, i don't be so crazy. I am sat on the corner and be quite. And watched people and wondered. I am so Nice feeling for people. Because i din't bother people. Nowdays , mostly i saw a kid was too noisy, annoying and something was very unbelievable Moral value of them. Sometime they want this and that. For me when i was kiddo, if i want that(things) i tell my mom or my dad to buy it form , but iam not crying for that I just be Humble and stay come. I 'm not always crying for sure! i just don't want to seat at kindergarten schools. Because, when i was in kindergarten, the kids was so annoying, and disturbing . I hate them a lot . Exspecially my " Ghost Teacher " who always make me cry. she's punish me all the time and i split my saliva into her face and torture her so much. I can't stand anymore. When i was a kid, I was in class 1anggrek, the place kid were to interligent mind of has the Full IQ when in Kindergarten. I love the class very much , exspcially on Bm class and moral class. Want to know what my result look? My result look pretty and awesome, Never study too! All Blues and never get Bm for 98 and moral 90 when in primary one. The suites day of my life is primary one. But, lots a experience there. I couldn't flash back anymore, Cause it was so strength for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment