Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My schedule of the time.

My schedule of the time.
Firstly, back from school usually we're not going back. Because we have an extra class, sometime our class start at 2pm till 3 , sometime start at 3 till four. Now, Biology class has changes it's timetable. It will start at 1.30pm till 3pm. With so many homeworks that have to be done; after finished our extra class , I will proceed to my tonnes of homeworks. With no help usually i refer to note's or references books. I think sound look suspicius, Reached to evening; i will ready for tuitions class for night study. It has been an odinary studies but more masters cause someone teach us. Sleep at 10 then wake up again at 5.25a.m. I was to tired to handling these such a big rock over my head. Sometime i will get more obsess cause i was thinking " is my homework done''. The pressure was given to us, is from parents, teachers and text of messages (friends) . The tiring just make me to get more meaning of life's. Education's is only my money... educations is all about life's.. educations is to knowing more and more.. thanks to my friends of the support..

No comments:

Post a Comment