Saturday, April 24, 2010

My friend and I were thinking that we should sing?....

Hi, Me and My friend Debbie were thinking that we should sing. THE song was very fascinating to us. Cause it is bring Joy, faith and everything. sometime sad.. The song was so fullmeaning to us. Debbie would like to teach me singing, and I'd loved to. I should be a singer what the facebooks quiz says.

No matter how, still practising for the Don't stop believen and Imagine . we two were decided to sing this song at school. The first come to school and it's dawn time. Not so many people , I shows my talent to her.hahaha. so that Lorreta can feels the feeling of us. I hope Lorreta will not taking heartless..

In Facebook, Me and Debbie just sambung sambung sentence for suit lyrics. I think we still have more talk. Will be contineu.

No comments:

Post a Comment