Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday story of me.

Hi again, today story was very tired. everytime people tired .haia
anyway, where should i start. from start to end?
let start from end.hahaha
first period of class, is pendidikan moral, second is Pj, third is bahasa malaysia then rest. then contineu with biology then additional mathematics. Today we doing some of the biology experiment It was going well, but the experiment took so long till our material is nor longer used.we cut the first tree , after cutting. the stem is appear in atmosphere. so, we have to do one more time. me and my friends, go as far as we found the thin stem and nice leaf. after the experiment is held. we look friends experiment have done. what a slowly sciencetis' t are we. But, It's okey. I love more doing Chemistry Experiment. doing peka is one of the problem of each day.

additional mathematics is fun! Now days i don't know what i 'm doing. with my friends, he/she teach me in additional mathematics. i think cikgu kalah of my friends. my friends teach is awesome. they have they own fomula in their head.
No need teacher anymore.but, sometime we need teacher rite? haa..
finished of the class, i going to the kakitangan akedemik to send my friends borang which is for maklumat pelajar.

Hari kerjaya pada 22.march. 2010. See, what i want to take after get the spm slip/result. They will show us what we should do.

fin of the day. it would be at night story.

will be contineo..

No comments:

Post a Comment