Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Obstacle

My tough experience ever when i have to studied far from home, i spent a lot of money here. I have to think clever to save money, but i always use my money to buy some food and of course rented house. For the coming holidays, i will try to search a job in sarawak. For my expenses here in Shah Alam, I have to use lot's of money here. Food so expensive now days, especially when the global has increase it to new price. I always wanted to have a good life in University, but honestly i always run out of money. I couldn't afford to live here alone, sometimes i have to eat instant noodle and bread. My health condition was okay but sometimes i always felt so tired, and i just pray to the Lord for my new day and hope for new bless. I believe that we have to sacrifice our teenager or University life for future, theres no pain and no gain to produce. ~ i believe myself that i can do it ~ Nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment