Friday, July 22, 2011

First Day Out with DMLT's Friends

He is Uchu and Full name Omar. MLT's
Shah Alam Park. After dinner...
thats me, next to me is Ana, ida and lastly daus.
Photographer Nanep.

For the first time we met , not sure very closed. It took about a day for us to knowing each other. family background and everything . We talked different language , singing and snapping some picture. And Now....still waiting for more friends. I've learned how to smile with people, when i get here, it is tough for me to smile with others. Anyway, Practice makes perfect so be careful what we practice of. Here are some picture;

1 comment:

  1. awww~ at least got friends. Just get along with time, I am sure u will get best friend. but of course they would be different than the one you had before. hahaha

    ReplyDelete