Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Singapore Story

my another cousin. Leo, we r eating some delicious chinese food here. Chinatown singapore.
me with my cousin, at chinatown. Very clean singapore.
me inside the cable car, from sentosa island to habour front station. Back to hotels and then went to Chinatown ,singapore. Next day, went to Universal Studios , sentosa Island.
Bird Park, not in Jurong .
Me at Merlion Park, beautiful roses. The kid interframe!
I'm holding the Merlion
Ya, thats me again. at sentosa Island.
Oh Ya! thats me! on the flat fountain. Nice purple lighting there. you guys should visit clarke quay at night !
Our arriving at Hotel Re! is at 7pm and almost 8 actually. In that evening, we went to clarke quay our first place to visit in singapore. The place was nice and, the place for enjoy only for people who like huhahuha..
Ladies and gentlemen, we have landed at changi international airport at Budjet terminal. This photo was taken after we arriving at budjet terminal. This photo is at Terminal 2 changi international airport. We are about to go by MRT but, we're the first here so it tough for us to go with an Train. By the way, the taxi driver was Friendly and he gave us a traveled guid in a taxi. Airport to Hotel Re! is just S$28.
Cruising at attitude of 36 thousand feet over sea level, how high is that. I've been experienced 38thousand feet flight which is fly from Kuching to Kuala Lumpur by using Airbus 330(widebody) aircraft.
My seat is at 11F window seat, How great am I to be seating next to window. upon arrival i only can see the view of other side of singapore.
My trip To singapore on 14march 2011 on monday flight 4.25pm a bit delayed for few minutes only due of heavy rain in kuching.

No comments:

Post a Comment