Wednesday, December 1, 2010

my dream hope of come true

A very good morning to all bloggers who read the article. Today i think i gonna write something new here. It's been so long i din't put any article in here. Im just finish with my seven paper. which is 3 papers to go. Chemistry , biology and Prinsip Perakaunan. I hope that i can do it well. Espcially Biology and Chemistry. I love them so much (biology ). But, i hate account so much. I don't even think that Account just make my result teribbly bad!. i just only trust my self that i can do it very very well. Instead if i passed those i will get so many opportunity to go anywhere. As you know. I want to study in England at Bellerbys college. Either i take Foundation or A- level. I hope so very much that i can study there. It's been so long that i have dreamed to study in Uk. If i am not made it, I just only study at Taylor's College University in Malaysia. With the other option i just depend on my result next year. Where am I.?? where I am going to next year? Just waiting for a letters to comes..I hope that i can get atleast 1A...more fascinatingly 9A's. Im not good in speak in bm, I was like " when im studying BM? for me BM is a boring subject. For me, i just learned it no matter how peoples says that Bm have to be credits,pass and good.. I hope i can get those!.. well,, want to be a sciencetist . working in a lab. Cross finger to get Hope and Pray for me as well.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ust so u want to know, Dartmouth University apply medicine law in high degree... i was wishing to go there... but we need to be really smart...
    u can online n the location was somehow in usa, new Hampshire or Hartford, Vermont and Hanover...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really? Yeah, I hope i can get A medicine/medical or biomedical. My mum and my dad really wants me to go there.. Yeah, what a nice places is that.. wow........... :<D

    ReplyDelete
  4. adoo.. jauh tu mel.. hee : )

    ReplyDelete