Saturday, October 2, 2010

I've got what I really want!

I've got what i really want to. I want to be just like a photo above . It's mean that I wanna changes my indentity and Look of me, Sort of a fashionable people such as a style of a person. Today in my story , I went to town and go for a shopping and i saw a few of the shirt and short and jean are suit for me but i haven't got $$$$ in my wallet, well it's okay maybe next time . I love to see both of them up there " Natural Smile" .I like the gilrs hair and white teeth with a sweet smile and the nice collar of shirt, and a guy with a light brown jackets. Someday i can change my life with a smile to people. Most important things is i want to make many friends and try to cheer them up . Is useless if we a enemy to them. God want to hear a good news from us as a human being. the relationship of a Family and friends is a same eventhough they din''t realize it. I have a friends but they did not like me but i do like them. Maybe because of the gossip story from other friends? hurm. i think it is. By the way i still can manage it cause i have so many friends now.. without friends i can't solve the problem alone.. My social life with friends is too big, i like to hanging out with them, watching movies , eating and playing archades such as Bowling, Archery and Amusement parks like roller coaster and the lift down and up. Would be awesome that we can laugh together and talked together . I hope in these friendships may be the lovely day of the year. Never thought some inappropriate to them. cause they're my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment