Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wit! I have my Own DSLR (digital single lens reflects)

what can i say is? i have my own DSLR which is i can take lots of picture. I rather stayed with camera than laptop. If no laptops , can we upload the picture ?is it wierd? for me it's weird. Well, i have my own dslr which is my dad bought it for me the price is Rm2777.00 , bought it from KL low yat plaza. We've been search on the best camera and the best power and the applications of camera. from 11 am till 4pm we went for looking on DSLR. finally, we have found the best ever ever video with high definition! High Iso, 15-55mm , 55mm-200mm.

During my shops to low yat , i was so excited and have to take this dslr carefully, cause it registered over my name. the sells girls says: i think you will get the quality of images. and be careful whenever you go. Before i start using my DSLR, i din't snap it right away. What dad says: read the instructions before you snap, or either you'll not having nice picture. while waiting, I charge my battery first before we went out, first snap is KLCC building then a hotels.

I love my DSLR... laptop?, For me a laptops is just a hospital for My DSLR, wheres we upload, photoshopes and everything. I Forgot, i will buying the clean kit at kuching when i go to kuching on september. How much would it be??

Will contienuo

No comments:

Post a Comment