Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We Brought a best meal to School.

Our food has the different choices of food. We had a great time together when we eat together. We thought that it just like my siblings at school.
first of all, they are my bestfriends. what ever condition they'll help me to solve the problem straight away. we discuss everything together for every subject what we have learned. Today till end I 'll never forget the gold time.. Im precoisss friends Helen,debbie,lynne,fabiola,chel and those of my mates in class... Im very happy that im in that class. The teacher was pretty great and very spotting to us. What matter what we study hard and study smart to pay all of the encouragement of the spirit to Pass in Spm.. Got straight A's the door is open for us to chooose what ever University we want..

No comments:

Post a Comment