Friday, August 27, 2010

Nothing can be impossible if you're really want to achieve ..

do you know what is my dream?
I'd like to travel all over the world if i've the opportunity to travelling.
Beside that, I'd like to take many photos of strangest places or foreign contry, i'd like to experience other country. first place i want to go is , europe . then the second is america . thrid could be australia then asian. As i stayed at ASIAN(Malaysia) the warmer place ever on earth . Im possibly hate hot and Hot weather /wind.
i like most four seasons places. Where the strangest fruit their have , strangest places, new style of food. I can imagine it. during my dreamer i was thought that i am at rome. " when the aircond is open" then i slept down, then dreaming coming. the dreams says" iam at rome and EXPERIENCE winter" Nor too cold , nor too hot" . To me, just Okay! hurm...

And the second part of my dream is FOOD. Well, as you seen on tv. You'll see the program that shows ASEAN FOOD CHANEL . I can say that im the food lovers. I 'd like also taste new style cuisine. Example, French food, Korean food and Thailand Food. I can imagine it well. If i've the opportunity to travel around the world, I will bot expelled the opportunity to tast ALL food and different cuisines.
ALL i want is TRAVELLING and FOOD stuff..
thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment