Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This school holidays

Everyone loves to go out and enjoy, for me this year. I should be more well prepare because SPM is around the corner, I 'm going to kuching this 27 then will proceed to Sri aman after that. Everyone can enjoying their time but i 'm going to stay at home for study. I don't want to have distractions cause it's give me full of advantage. Anyway, I will stop my facebooking just for awhile. maybe its take about 5month for not opening facebook. I think i should follow my father footsteps to study hard, and achieve like a flying color. My dream University!! My dream Life's. i want to see my result this year increases, otherwise my first trial is not that good. I am not satisfied with my first year exam. I should work hard and work smart expecially on Biology, Chemistry and Mathematic, also! additional mathematics. i think this year, is my best year! cause all of the 1993 students will achieve their best number. I loves blog, it's give me alot of help expecially on my english, A+ on english, A- on chemistry , A- on mathematics. Score the best this year~!~! All A's would be great!! has the scholarships, Nice university (overseas) , Nice place and its convienience stuff! What my dad says: you should listen to your teacher when teaching, be more serious on every important subject, If you loose? be more motivative and you'll will doing the best! don't listen to the bad stuff its distractions and think rationally. If friends like to tell a very no common sense jokes just ignore it!

No comments:

Post a Comment