Saturday, May 8, 2010

My sick day

If you can see that asprin , and the syringe and my journal (except not the lipsstick), it shows me that I am sick now. I did noticed that i was sick since yesterday. But yesterday was ok, What a expector! I really cannot interfere my self to The hot wheather plus with rainy day! change of the temperature makes me feels uncomfortable to lives. If can i want to have the constant temperature. Gosh!! its really toturing me! to stand with the flu and the mucus over my nose, I drink a lot of water to flush my toxin because of the medicine. I hate Illness! Because of Why? my immune system doesn't get well. as soon i have to many assignment that have to submit by the given. Expecially this coming Examinations weeks. All of us including my friends. Too tired , not enough sleep , dyhydrations , well I need ice cream to chill me up..

Dear Friends, I am so obsessed with what happen to me.. In A month, my nose always keep running. Keep intake a vitamin c's... and Drink a healthier food and drinks, i always get my appetide when i 'm drinking of sunvelly orange or Holicks drink. In my age of 16plus, will get my stamina on healthy life style. Because we're facing on the big challenge, Its SPM!! oh My god ness!! everyone has prepared well,expecially my friends in class. They do master in Addmath! But I don't. You'll know that actually i 'm jelous when they passes in their exam.

Always thought that i can do! sometime when we loves the subject to much. and the subject we don't like much. the not like much is the pass, the loves subject will get the lower marks. Dear Lord, Hear my prayer. I have done my well in studying. Keep my memory fresh and has the big acomplishment. The ideal! the logicstick.the best pasture of minded. I been working smart through these Year! .. .
Contieneoo..

No comments:

Post a Comment