Monday, March 15, 2010

The today story ..

I woke up this morning and i see outside the sky is falling, It's rain. I went down and surfing with my cousin and friends. We talk in chat box with writen about ours school. We ask each others about our subject and its fomula. In the same time, My friends also make a conservation in Facebook and she also very bored,

We talked about our examination last week. and me and her become worried.I hope that we can pass our examination last week. She was pointed that she not study before the examination. She worried about her result and worried about the principal. who will get the lowest mark will point to disadvantage room.

Today . Me and my mum will going to kuching with a flight, of course Air Asia the low cost but great airline in the world. Before we flown away, We have to buy a wine and those things are need. Include Boxes and The Belacan. I hope that our bag is not overweight ,

Will be contineud.....

No comments:

Post a Comment