Friday, February 5, 2010

The stories of the day.

Today I my friend were in PJK class,first we played a congkak. , afterthat, around 1 minute, teacher asked :for Please count your weight balanced and height. I was so shock because now my weight is 6+kg, then, i was so shock about my height too,but okey for me.My height is okey . Is about 170. last year is 169.

then, we had a diagnostic test for Biology. My result is okey not over 15. plus plus. i think about tusyen , it help me.waseh. nice ow.. i hope for becoming exam . I hope that i can score for biology, chemistry and additional mathematics and mathematics. For those subject: Bahasa malaysia is improving already, my english same rate all the time, I hope mathematic can score too, those , exp pendidikan moral i want to score that too. I mean all of them. including Sejarah.haha.. Leen, what to do kan? sejarah is in SPM paper ..wow!!!


In the last period of school is Additonal mathematics. I thought it was tough question, i suddenly recall of mathematic formula, naa. me and my friends Nurulshah work harder in that paper, cause the paper carry a nice mark. thank you cikgu roger!! we called the teacher is "lau sxe" haha. well, have learn chinese with my friends in class " kongker chou wan liau" apa keja rumah is mean.
then, i think a lot of chinese word. "ni she liau ma" have you eaten yet is mean.

in the Bye bye for class room, everyone look so tired because tomorrow we have going to school, what a tired day of febuary, but, nice to have a study rite.? its advanture. haha. I like it. just for 1 year. stay focus all the time.. i have a friends "Masmawati" after the biology class. Me and my other friends was discussing about the cell in blood and the heart . then she tell me. " wah' you stay focus ow!!then, i answer the question " ofF course." hahaha

will be contieneu.......

No comments:

Post a Comment