Thursday, February 4, 2010

My day !

first in the morning , i was very exited because " friends"
But, when reach of afternoon, suddenly headache
I drink lot of water, i think it din't work. I just get a Oxygen/fresh air from outside and smile.
We have a extra class and finished 1.3op.m, after that , we attend "prefect meeting" which is "so late / so long / so tired/ so much time/ so many hours/
so "nOw" i 'm not ready for tuition class.
came home with many things to do.Sigh!!!!!!
give my pet " a shower " wash my prefect clothes and things.
then, list down the Book text "siri number"
Me and my friends dyana walk together after that long meeting. want to know. the meeting was going well, I like their discussion . lot of activity will be held soon. On march/april/june i think also in festive festival.

2 comments:

  1. hey dude!
    ma brita??hohoh..
    loves ur gummy bear post deh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.welcome kristin.anyway. i haven't comment on your post yet. hehe... i'LL post a comment with u. if i back from school Ok..

    ReplyDelete