Monday, February 1, 2010

I want to be just like him..


What I m going to be after 5years come??
Yeah, the place where i 'm enjoying my work is inside the lab/hospital/school.
I don't know how to explain it. I was born to this actually
When i was in "kindergarten" i start doing my chemistry which is my first experiment is get a petal and put the petal onto the small bottle. then left it about 3day or more than that. i just can't remember actually. If you were staying with me you will know what i 'm doing at home. i start make experiment till now. I just enjoying my experiment those a apparatus/matri/observation make a hypothesis and on on..
I like to have that imagination of natural or can describe as "thinking positively"
in that condition. In school When first i saw Microscopes then i asked my dad to buy one.ahahaha. i know its crazy. sciences is everything for me, Biology too. i haven't start my operation on rats/ginipigs/and others living things.
except chicken!!


No comments:

Post a Comment