Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the day of me..

My favorite day is on tuesday, wednesday and friday. Here is my story of tuesday. First, i was in duty for prefect . after that, I go to the class and wait for the teacher come, we have learn mathematics and this thursday we will going to have a math rivision and try to reverse of form4 mathematics. This morning i was very energertic, But i don't know why. This was my pleasent day i think. Then, History subject, what a boring subject that we learned but what to do? Its spm paper we should master. Must be emberrasing if we not pass the exam for sejarah, because of the sciences student. we should master in sejarah anyway. Recess is just ringing, i din't bring my water for drink so i should spent my money just for a drink "the bunga". Besides that, my friends Lorreta is scare of blood or painful because she want to take a blood test for good. I try to comfort her but i can't. What you all knows about account? account is like "money income, money comeout " i think you should read the books, is hard for me to explain.The cold atmosphere make me always want me to go to toilet, after that, i just try to wait for come home, I think my home toilet is most beautiful toilet and clean toilet. If you try to be dirty make tatty in class, i was thought to bring Dettol wash hand . Because of the germs,virus makes people sicks. I tried to be more careful about life, this atmostphere is isn't that good. we went back from college 12.45pm , then after that, i have to go to canteen for meeting for the treasure hunt for prefect on this saturday , started at 8 something then finished around 12 somethings. But, all of the planers should come more earlier about 6.3o am to do somethings for the treasure hunt. Me and my friends Felicia ragai walk along in the road form schools to house, we transit at a stall and bought some drinks. I was very thirsty and i buy 100plus drink. what a hot day after that. I am lonely.. very lonely...


I hope from others friends was here or cousions....for walking at afternoon..
eileen, kristine , barat, jason , and other who is from town.
Must be great if we walk together under the hot sun. Burn ours calouries.. when we walking.. anyway.. have a nice day.may god bless you all... Love You lord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment